Repair, install, and maintain heating, air conditioning, and clean air in homes and businesses.
-Loves playing outside with her kiddos
-Wrestles the occasional alligator that crawls up to her door from the Tichigan Wildlife Refuge, but never harms them
-Nice weather calls for boating, biking, hiking, and paddling
-Family time and friends own the weekends
-When she has an itch to shop you'll find her at a flea market
-Races motocross all of the time (true)
-Loves it so much that he & his family go camping at the track (also true)
-Dreams about furnaces in the summer and air conditioners in the winter (questionably true)
-Interest in wrestling, more WWE than WIAA, led him to love roller derby (pretty sure this is true)
- Enjoys wrangling fish, no matter the time of year.
- When he's not busy at work, he loves to spend time with his kiddos.
- Dabbles here & there in the occasional video game.
- Likes to build stuff - before HVAC came into the picture, he was a carpenter with 10 years under his belt.
- "If we don't make dollars, we don't make cents" (sense). He loves making money as much as he loves making puns.
- Loves to spend his time off with his wife Cailin and two Bassets, Betty & Rosie.
- A baseball fanatic, especially when it comes to his ride-or-die team, the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Has a real soft spot for the real oldies. You can catch him in the truck listening to music from the 30s-60s.
- Enjoys cooking, grilling, and smoking (meat & veggies, that is.)
- "I wish that I knew what I know now, when I was younger." A great quote to live by.
- A giant nerd. Star Trek, Star Wars, Marvel, you name it, she probably loves it.
- Casual gaming is where it's at. Apex, Overcooked, and occasionally a spooky game too.
- Animal lover, especially cats. Has 3 herself - Zephyr, Chekhov, & Daki.
- Amateur cosplayer.
- Proficient in Russian. Здравствуйте!